My Top 5 Best Relationship Books – Live a Happier Life in a More Fulfilled Relationship
These top 5 relationship books offer a well-rounded insight into fulfilled relationships. Reading them will change you, your relationship and ultimately your life. For the best!
Why only 5? Because we are busy and bombarded with content. Better keep it short and good.
Here they are:
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships by Marshall B. Rosenberg – Avoid misunderstandings, stop communicating superficially and make yourself understood
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Dr. Sue Johnson – 7 comprehensive steps from conflict to connection
- Relationship Breakthrough: How to Create Outstanding Relationships in Every Area of Your Life by Cloe Madanes – Understanding ourselves and others deeply and turning it into sustainably fulfilled relationships
- Mating in Captivity: Unlock Erotic Intelligence by Esther Perel – Create, recreate and enjoy passion with your partner for the rest of your life
- A State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity also by Esther Perel – Use affairs to your advantage
What are your recommendations on books for improving your relationship? Bring them on, we’re dying to hear them!